you know what I do when I don’t like a character?
- I don’t talk about them.
- I don’t go into their tag.
- If I see an edit of them, I ignore it.
- I may even blacklist their name if the dislike is strong enough.
you know what I don’t do when I don’t like a character?
- go in their tag
- reblog edits of them just to complain
- make posts about them
- in general, I don’t waste my time and breath on them
it’s….it’s a remarkably simple concept
it makes life a whole lot nicer
- Marco Reus when asked if he could answer in English (via ozilesque)
get to know me meme: [1/5] favorite tv shows → Friends.
"It’s about sex, love, relationships, careers, a time in your life when everything’s possible. And it’s about friendship because when you’re single and in the city, your friends are your family." — The original treatment used by Crane, Kauffman and Bright to pitch the series to NBC.
Seb and Kimi being two little shits with Tanja Bauer - Italian GP 14
It’s much more complex than just a game.